Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
First off, I somehow forgot my password for my LJ, which is unfortunate bc I still used it privately to write down my late nigh thoughts. It makes me sad for 3 reasons: 1. I can’t jot down my thoughts anymore. 2. I’m never going to be able to look at my past (which can actually be a great thing). And 3. It makes me REALLY sad that my memory is going bad…which reminds me that I’m turning 26 in 3 weeks. :-/
But I guess my Tumblr will get some action now. So if you have a Tumblr and we are not friends yet, add me. :)
Now for my late night thoughts…
I’ve been so blessed for an amazing 2013 and its only the beginning of March. I’ve become closer to a couple of people and I’ve learned to appreciate my friends a lot more. I am truly truly truly blessed for the people in my life and I wouldn’t know what to do without them.
- I’ve been introduced to an amazing lifestyle by Jordyn and I wouldn’t change anything about it. My love for music has grown and its crazy to me how much a certain type of music can be a person’s LIFESTYLE. Jordyn has been nothing but a great friend who I absolutely will always have a great time with and I’m so happy I have that friend where we can go out on an adventure and do more than just “catch up.” I feel like I have a social life again with her.
- Swedish House Mafia is dunzo (for now) and I’m so happy I got to share such epic moments with Natalie and Jordyn. I wouldn’t have had it any other way.
- Work. Has. Been. Fabulous. I seriously can’t even complain about my trillion classes and lack of sleep and the salon drama bc honestly, I am soooooooo lucky to be where I am/where I am going. 6 more months until Congress in Minneapolis again! ;)
- This is insane but my love for boy bands freak me out sometimes. Why am I in love with little boys? Swooooooon.
- I don’t even know what I’m writing about anymore. I’m just really happy. Like really. People should be jealous of my life. ;) there is only 2 things I would love to change a out it…& those 2 things will be kept a secret…hehe
Page 1 of 7